The first postcard shows the "Victoria Suspension Footbridge" opened in 1897 in celebration to mark the Royal Diamond Jubilee.
The second postcard shows the "Castle Green" with the "Nelson Memorial" centre and some of its many flowerbeds witch adorned it in those days.
Postcard number three shows the "River Wye" running south though the city passing the "Bishops Meadow" on under the "Victoria Suspension Footbridge" and then on past the "King George's Playing Fields".
Finally postcard number four shows the"Cathedral" from south of the river on the "Bishop's Meadow".
Many Thanks to Mrs Diana Bone for sending in the pics.