Wednesday 16 December 2009

One Year Old Today.

One year old today, 4500 hits on "Old Hereford Pics" and nearly 500 friends on our "Facebook" page.I would just like say it started out as just a thought, showing off a few old pics I had around the house and we have come this far in such a short time.I hope along the way I have not trod on too many toes and put any one's nose out of joint.It seems to have hit the right chord with people who live, have lived or at some time had a connection with the old city.I must say it has been a lot of hard work but I think worth it judging by the comments we have received.
I would just like to say a big thank you to everyone who has taken the time to have a look and all those who have contributed at some point through the year.
A very special thank you must go to Clive Massey for all his help and support in getting me up and running.I could not have done it without your help.
I would also like to thank Gary Morris who has been such a great help on the Facebook site and without his wealth of knowledge I don't know where we would be.Keep it up Gary.
Lastly I would like to say a big THANK YOU to my wonderful wife Jo and beautiful daughter Charlotte for putting up with me over the last 12 months while working on this project.

Anyway I would like to take this opportunity to wish everybody a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Here's to the next year.

1 comment:

Tim said...

We've featured the site in the latest St James & Bartonsham newsletter, JABA 29, available to download at www.jaba.org.uk. Well done on such an interesting site.